18 February 2009

PIF for Dianne

For Dianne I chose to stitch a Just Nan freebie "Thanks A Bunch" (not available online, if anyone knows differently please shout up). I had wanted to stitch this for a long time just to see what it turned out like as there is no colour picture. I re-stitched the design on the reverse and added initials, date etc.




Thanks A Bunch - Just Nan.
28ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen.
DMC threads as charted.
Finished as a biscornu.

Thank you for all of the comments recently, it really does put a smile on my face and I enjoy knowing people do like looking at my blog. There have been a few with questions to them. I promise to get around to them at the weekend, I've made a note and will get something written down.

30 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty - lucky recipient. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautifully finished PIF! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I am sure it will be treasured

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful too - another great finish <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And I do love that charm, what a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lovely biscornu, love that design.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, beautiful biscornu! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The biscornu is so pretty, such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Andrea! Your biscornu is beautiful! and where did you get that adorable charm???

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's just lovely Andrea! Great PIF pressie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The biscornu is so gorgeous Andrea. I have quite a few of the Just Nan freebie cards and they never look anything much until they are stitched up. This one is a beauty.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, it's dainty and lovely - I'm sure Dianne loves it :) What a great freebie pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is gorgeous!
    One question. Where do you get those cute charms that say 'made with love' or 'made for you' etc? I would love to get some to add to my gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful !!! I'd love to make one of those !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - that looks beautiful, Andrea - lucky Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your stitching is an inspiration. When I get my groove back, I have to try a biscornu! Yours is lovely! Lucky Dianne!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a lovely biscornu. You have done a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this biscornu Andrea! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow your biscornu is gorgeous! I've never seen that design before. If you do ever find out where to get it online please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You did a beautiful job with that PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, This design is so pretty and perfect for a biscourni. BTW it is still available on Just Nan's website.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hazel (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here is the site where you can find the complimentary pattern. http://www.justnan.com/cp24.html

    I hope you all enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.