Saturday I had a wonderful day at the NEC at the Sewing for Pleasure/Hobbycrafts show. Mum and I had won a pair of tickets through the local paper. Mum thinks nobody else bothers to enter as we are always winning tickets to something or other. It was my birthday last Wednesday, so the outing came at an appropriate time. Six later I was pooped, my feet ached so much, even though we stopped for half an hour for lunch. As you can see I didn't go mad even though I had money in my pocket. I did get some charts that were on my list though and a few extras.
Woodland Sampling ~ Little House Needlework.
Daisy Sampler ~ Country Cottage Needleworks.
4 x FQ cotton fabric.
6 x lengths of ribbon.
Black tassels.
Sounds like a very lovely day :) You picked up some nice stash too, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh nice stash, I really like the fat quarters you got!
ReplyDeleteLucky you!
ReplyDeletenice stash, and well done on winning the tickets :)
ReplyDeleteGreat stash! Those ribbons look just lovely...you'll have fun working with them :)
ReplyDeleteNice stash! Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteCraft shows are very tiring when you visit there for hours but they are always fun. You got a nice stash haul there. Enjoy your goodies.
ReplyDeleteI think we are birthday twins.
I wish there are craft shows here.
ReplyDeleteNice stash you picked up. Love the cotton fabric :)
Happy belated birthday !
Happy belated birthday Andrea, lovely stash!
ReplyDeleteI have given you an award if you would like to pop over and see.
Yum! My kind of stash:)
ReplyDeleteGreat stash! This show looks much better than the one that comes to the CIA in Cardiff.
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday!
Judging by that very nice haul you had a very good day. :0)
ReplyDeleteSome pretty stash there. I am so green as at the moment i am on the wagon and can only buy essentials
ReplyDeleteNew stash is always fun. I am stitching the Spring Line-up right now. It's fun to do. Happy Stitching, cj(ok)
ReplyDelete