I must of photographed this 3 times intending to blog about it, but it never seemed to happen. I have managed to grab another quick photo this evening though. As you can see I have been ploughing on with it. Gulp! Yikes! All of that empty space has to be filled in. Again I have good intentions of starting something else, but that never happens either.
Wonderful progress on SotF. You've certainly been plugging along!
ReplyDeleteHe is looking just gorgeous, andrea :) I have had him in my stash for more years than I would like to admit :) I HOPE you will continue with him and share your updates :)
ReplyDeleteYou are making good progress. I keep picking mine up and looking at all of that blank space and putting back in its project bag. one day it will make it to the top of the list :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress Andrea! I love this santa so much!
ReplyDeleteHe is looking fantastic! What a beautiful project!
ReplyDeleteHi - I just found your blog - you do beautiful work - the Santa of the Forest is going to be terrific!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic progress! He's going to be stunning!
ReplyDeleteHe's great! I've admired this piece for years. Good luck with getting him finished!
ReplyDeleteYour works are beautiful ! Good luck with Santa of the Forest :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! He doesn't look like a frog now! LOL :-) Sweet little bear.
ReplyDeleteWow! Fantastic progress! He is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow how cute is that! I really really love this design, it's a real pleasure to see and to follow your progress pictures on santa of the forest!
ReplyDeleteA very lovely piece - great progress. Congratulations on the award too. :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little bear face that has now appeared!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress picture. This little bear is just too cute. IsN't it great to see more and more details coming to live when progressing on a project?
ReplyDelete