7 March 2009

Stash Enhancement

I have been waiting for this package for so long....a month!, not from the company I hasten to add but I had a list that was waiting patiently to be put into action. I had written to Sewandso after the Nashville releases to ask them whether they would be stocking this particular Just Nan chart. Of course they were! I was to go back around March 5th and they should of arrived by then. I wrote my list so I wouldn't forget anything and promptly added some fabric too. Ordered on Thursday evening and arrived first thing this morning. (The chart wasn't up on the website so I added it in the comments). I think this lot will keep me going for a bit.

Floral Fifteen - Just Nan
Charm for Morning Song - Just Nan
Charms for Sunflower Bellpull - The Drawn Thread
Fabric from left to right: 32ct antique white Belfast linen, 32ct light sand Belfast linen, 32ct platinum Belfast linen, 36ct antique white Edinburgh Linen, 36ct cream Edinburgh Linen.

21 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    This is going to be a lovely project. I look forward to seeing your talented hands bring it to life. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ~ great stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stash! I love this new JN design and will be looking forward to seeing it finished by you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stash, I think there's a few of us waiting on that chart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash buy. Can't wait to see your WIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's me on the phone to Sew and So first thing on Monday, I've been waiting for this too. But do I order the Mint linen or make do with the vintage green I all ready have? Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stash! Which motif will you start with! I love the fabrics.

    A month seems a long time to wait for a delivery. Don't these people know cross stitchers NEED the pattern because they have NOTHING else to start?? :)

    Hugs!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!!!!! Can't wait to see the progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The JN biscornu looks amazing! I'm sure it will be an intruiging one to put together too. I can't wait to see it come together. And by then I probably won't be able to hold off from ordering it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Just Nan chart, i'm looking forward to seeing your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is on my list since I saw it the very first time...it´s lovely, isn´t it?? Are you going to stitch it soon??? I am itching to buy it but I have to wait because there is nothing else I need at the moment and I don´t want to waste postage to order just one chart;-((

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Floral Fifteen is on it's way, fabby, charms, the whole kit and kaboodle. I can't WAIT to start this! I've been wanting to do a 15 sided biscornu and who better to do it with than Nan? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great haul!!! Love the 15-sided biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stash ! Looking forward to seeing your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Andrea,

    I'm somewhat late in finding out,
    but thank you for nominating me
    for the Special Friends Award and
    including my name in with all
    those other amazing bloggers. It's
    always nice to know ones blog isn't
    maybe quite as dull as you fear it
    might be.

    Your new stash looks great.
    I can't wait to see that Just
    Nan biscornu all stitched up
    and put together. It'll be
    fabulous.

    I'm always interested in what
    types of fabric stitchers like
    to have on hand for their
    projects. Do you like to order
    the fabrics that are called for
    for each project you do or do
    you just have favourite types
    and colours that you like to
    keep on hand and use
    regardless of what's called for
    on the chart???

    I was scrolling down reading
    your blog and came upon the
    picture of Santa of the Forest.
    The bear is so cute!! It kind
    of looks like Santa is holding
    a teddy bear. But it's very
    real looking too.

    Your PIF for Vee turned out
    great didn't it? Love the
    thread colour and the design
    itself is very pretty.

    Are you getting any signs of
    Spring around your part of the
    world yet??? We're anxious for
    it here, but suspect it'll be
    awhile yet before we can hope
    to see permanent change. Sigh!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear I feel some stash enhancement of my own coming on! I've emailed Sew and So and am waiting for a reply! Good thing is I don't need any fabby to stitch it on as I have some suitable already!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that's a what I call a great stash haul. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've got some really nice stash. Wonderful fabric - I also use only Zweigart as it's the softest linen I know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like a very pretty project you will have lined up for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a very pretty project you will have lined up for the future.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.