I love the hanging pillow Andrea, it's gorgeous, and thanks for the info about those little 'made with love' charms, I've already ordered some lol BTW I've given you an award on my blog :)
Rachel is very lucky... very nice bell pull. I was just going through some of your work. I am new to the world of stitching and have been browsing various blogs to try and gain some knowledge and get some tips / ideas. I originally started with a stamped, then counted “kits”. I’m working on my 2nd chart and have noticed some big differences in floss types and quality. My Cross Stitch Mentor has told me that I’m ready to graduate from Aida, but I really like Aida. Maybe it’s just beginner’s comfort??? If you would answer my question… What type of fabric or fabrics do you prefer and why? Brands and counts? I would appreciate any advice, thanks!
Congrats to Rachel !!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you all ;o)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rachel. :0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rachel!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea! Your hanging pillow ornie is beautiful!!
Woo hoo! Yay, Rachel!
ReplyDeletecongratulations Rachel !
ReplyDeleteI love the hanging pillow Andrea, it's gorgeous, and thanks for the info about those little 'made with love' charms, I've already ordered some lol
BTW I've given you an award on my blog :)
Rachel is very lucky... very nice bell pull. I was just going through some of your work. I am new to the world of stitching and have been browsing various blogs to try and gain some knowledge and get some tips / ideas. I originally started with a stamped, then counted “kits”. I’m working on my 2nd chart and have noticed some big differences in floss types and quality.
ReplyDeleteMy Cross Stitch Mentor has told me that I’m ready to graduate from Aida, but I really like Aida. Maybe it’s just beginner’s comfort???
If you would answer my question… What type of fabric or fabrics do you prefer and why? Brands and counts?
I would appreciate any advice, thanks!