I was determined to get the majority of the stitching completed on Sunday. It still took me until yesterday to finish it as a biscornu. I did enjoy stitching this, although it did seem to take forever to stitch such a small piece!
32ct Summer Khaki Belfast Linen using recommended DMC, MH Beads, my own choice of pearl beads and centre button.
A beautiful biscornu Andrea and your photo set in cherry blossom is very artistic!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful finish. I don't suppose you want to swap the chart for the chart from Blackberries?
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty and posed perfectly for that photo!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's so beautiful work! So soft and gentle...
ReplyDeleteAnd your photo with cherries is great :)
Your stitching and finishing are without doubt amazingly gorgeous! Love Patti xxx
ReplyDeleteVery elegant and pretty :)
ReplyDeletejust gorgeous Andrea! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning !!
ReplyDeleteReally stunning biscornu! Love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteJust lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice!
ReplyDeleteLovelY!
Gosh..this is so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful biscornu. You must have had fun stitching it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful biscornu. :0)
ReplyDeletevery nice:)
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful Andrea!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful stitching and a very pretty picture!
ReplyDeleteWow - your photo literally took my breath away - it is so pretty and such a gorgeous photo too. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful biscornu!!!
ReplyDeleteYour photo is so stunning with flowers!!
it's Gorgeous!
It looks gorgeous Andrea. I have this kit in my stash, and seeing yours finished makes me want to dig it out and start it. I have been so wrapped up in knitting my cape lately that I haven't touched my stitching at all. Maybe this will be a good piece to get me stitching again. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on this gorgeous finish!!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt takes my breath away! Your finish is flawless. Thanks for the email!
ReplyDeleteYour photography is amazing!!
Wauw, I love that biscornou. I just started stitched, so that is far out of my league, but it's so nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful finish, Andrea. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAndrea you did an outstanding job...This is sooooo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! Your finishing is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautie, such an elegant biscornu!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! You did a fantastic job stitching that!
ReplyDelete