13 April 2009

Just Thought......

... I would let you all know I'm still here, although I have very little stitching news to share. Since I last blogged I have been stitching on a Prairie Schooler Exchange piece and have put the final touches to it today. It is put away now until nearer the posting deadline. No photos until then I'm afraid.

Nothing really has been done to Santa of the Forest since the last update apart from a dozen stitches. I couldn't decide what to stitch last evening after finishing on the Prairie Schooler Exchange, so a few stitches were added to the dove. You'll be glad to know he/she does have a head, eye and beak now.

I've started a new project this afternoon, The Sweetheart Trees 'Cherry Blossoms Biscornu Pincushion' which was kindly sent to me by BeckySC last year. Hopefully I shall be able to update about this later in the week.

5 comments:

  1. Well you seem to have done really well. It suddenly dawned on me that I didn't have to wait until the person I was stitching for received my stitching because so long as I didn't put any photos on with initials it didn't matter. So you might want to think about that. Just a suggestion. Lots of Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, photo or no photo, congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forwards to seeing your PS exchange and the new start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love ST designs so will look forward to seeing a pic of your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing your Cherry tree biscornu finish :) I pulled that chart out of my stash today but I don't know if I am brave enough to tackle it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.