No obligations this weekend meant I could stitch to my hearts content and devote all of my time to Santa and his friends. It's certainly getting more colourful as time goes by. I finished up yesterday working on the bear again.
I've told you how I love Santas (I collect them) and am especially fond of animals - so naturally I totally love following your progress which (as usual) is just perfect!
Andrea, This is such a lovely piece and you are really powering along with it. My mum stitched this design for me many years ago and it has pride of place in my lounge every December!
Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment on my blog recently. I really do appreciate it!
This is so beautiful Andrea!
ReplyDeleteThis is really looking lovely! Getting really close now!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Andrea!
ReplyDeleteSanta's is looking very lovely, Andrea. I had a quick skim of other works on your site (since this is my first visit) - everything is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the Bears expression, it looks really lovely :)
ReplyDeleteLooking sooo good! Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI love watching this grow Andrea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching!
Wow, ""is growing rather fast, it looks so lovely!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt is coming along beautifully Andrea:)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress: I love the colors ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress Andrea, he's looking lovely. Your biscornu is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteGreat progress. :0)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this is a fun stitch. Great progress picture.
ReplyDeleteI've told you how I love Santas (I collect them) and am especially fond of animals - so naturally I totally love following your progress which (as usual) is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteSanta is coming along nicely.
ReplyDeleteAndrea, This is such a lovely piece and you are really powering along with it. My mum stitched this design for me many years ago and it has pride of place in my lounge every December!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment on my blog recently. I really do appreciate it!
Jackie x
Oh my, Santa of the Forest is looking wonderful. Great stitching.
ReplyDelete