Wednesday saw the return to the stitching stand of Just Nan's Floral Fifteen. The photos show the 2 fabrics together which seems to show the mint green linen a little better. Another 6 and a half to go!
These little Just Nan squares are so lovely, and the mint green fabric that you're using is also very pretty. I'm curious to see how these are all going to make one biscornu when completed.
Your Prairie Schooler exchange piece turned out magnificently. It's a wonderful design and the trims and the fabric that you chose to use for the flat fold finishing really compliment the colours in the pattern. That backing fabric is such a fresh, spring evoking pattern. Hmmm.. minty green again.
The exchange that you received from Cindy is so wonderful!! Another finishing style that I've never seen before, and isn't it neat? An excellent choice of x-stitch design and backing fabric that look just amazing together. This is a wonderful little treasure.
Speaking of the weather... as we so love to do... we're stuck in a cycle of cool temperatures and rain, a few days of sun and a bit warmer temperatures and then cooler temperatures again and more rain. Some really cold nights at the end of May prevented the planting of our annuals for fear of loosing them to the cold. I don't like heat and humidity, but a bit more warmth in the day would be appreciated. Last summer was one of the wettest that we've ever had. Wonder what this summer will bring???
They look like quick stitches? Are they? They are turning out soooooooo pretty. It will be worth every panel that you do.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I've got this one in the stash...and now I'm going to be putting it higher on the list!
ReplyDeletethat is absolutely gorgeous i want it lol.. it really is beautiful.. well done
ReplyDeleteThese look so pretty~~ It's going to be a stunning piece fore sure~~
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished project! Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty colours! Looks like each square is different too, interesting piece.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is really going to be a beautiful and colorful biscornu!
ReplyDeletePretty!!!
ReplyDeleteThe colors of the fabrics together is great. Congrats on being half done. CJ ok;-)
ReplyDeleteThey look very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty
ReplyDeleteThey are really, really beautiful! :) Love, love!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching, can't wait to see your biscornu finished!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Andrea! Just lovely (and you'll be finished in no time!!)
ReplyDeleteThe are so lovely, can't wait to see the biscornu finished!
ReplyDeleteWow, Andrea! This is beautiful! You are making great progress! :)
ReplyDeleteWell weeeee....those are darling :)
ReplyDeleteOoohhh.... so pretty pretty !!
ReplyDeleteI Love it. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your progress so far, Andrew! I got my chart for this on Saturday! Yippee!!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking gorgeous Andrea, congratulations
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty Andrea. I love the colours.
ReplyDeleteThe squares are so pretty and I can't wait to see the finished biscornu.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous project it is.
Margaret
This is such a gorgeous project. What you have stitched so far looks wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing the biscornu once it's finished.
ReplyDeleteAndrea!! BEAUTIFUL stitching on that beautiful fabric!! LOVE every square!
ReplyDeletewow that is breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking beautiful, what great colours!
ReplyDeleteI am way behind with my blog reading!
ReplyDeleteYour biscornu squares are beautiful Andrea - I've not even started mine!
Hi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteThese little Just Nan squares are
so lovely, and the mint green
fabric that you're using is also
very pretty. I'm curious to see
how these are all going to make
one biscornu when completed.
Your Prairie Schooler exchange
piece turned out magnificently.
It's a wonderful design and the
trims and the fabric that you
chose to use for the flat fold
finishing really compliment the
colours in the pattern. That
backing fabric is such a fresh,
spring evoking pattern. Hmmm..
minty green again.
The exchange that you received
from Cindy is so wonderful!!
Another finishing style that
I've never seen before, and
isn't it neat? An excellent
choice of x-stitch design and
backing fabric that look just
amazing together. This is a
wonderful little treasure.
Speaking of the weather... as
we so love to do... we're stuck
in a cycle of cool temperatures
and rain, a few days of sun and
a bit warmer temperatures and
then cooler temperatures again
and more rain. Some really
cold nights at the end of May
prevented the planting of our
annuals for fear of loosing
them to the cold. I don't like
heat and humidity, but a bit
more warmth in the day would be
appreciated. Last summer was
one of the wettest that we've
ever had. Wonder what this
summer will bring???
Cheers!
Oh each one is just beautiful - together they look fabulous. So looking forward to seeing this completed. :0)
ReplyDelete