18 May 2009

Round 2 Prairie Schooler Exchange

Melissa has let me know that the Prairie Schooler exchange has arrived. I checked out Melissa's blog and saw that there weren't too many flat-folds so decided that this was the finish this time around. As we are nearly out of Spring I just managed to sneek this design in.



Spring Foursome - Prairie Schooler.
Book 136 - Spring Has Come.
32ct lambswool jobelan using recommended DMC threads.
Finished as a flat-fold.

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stitching and beautiful finishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so much! Thank you again Andrea! I hope warmer weather arrives soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I wish I had your finishing skills...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY nicely done :) IT is gorgeous! And such a lovely picture set up too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful finish, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous finish - lucky Melissa! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely project, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful job on your stitching! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg isn't that just the cutest thing??? Great work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very beautiful, telling me that Spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous finish ! Lucky girl Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! This is so beautiful! LOVE the finishing:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flatfold is lovely Andrea. So beautifully stitched and finished.

    Love your start on Floral Fifteen. I'll be watching this one grow:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Andrea, that is beautiful, and I love the finish, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous finishing Andrea, this is truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your finishing is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I simply love your stitching and finishing ;) Its so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your finishing on your flatfolds. Is there a particular tutorial that you follow or do you just do your own thing? In any case I love how they look. This PS one is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.