Sunday proved to be a lovely sunny day so we visited Cragside.
Tuesday we went on a 6 mile walk from Craster, visiting Dunstanburgh Castle on the way past, to Low Newton-by-the-Sea and then back again to Craster.
The weather had cleared for the Farne Islands trip on Thursday. Saw lots of wildlife.
Holy Island (Lindisfarne) to finish with on Friday.
I'll be back later in the week with my holiday stitching. It wasn't much so don't all get too excited will you!
What great pics Andrea! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Amazing photos!!!!!! Thanks for sharing~~~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! The puffins are beyond adorable.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Andrea - thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing your holiday stitching
ReplyDeleteOh what great photos! I wish I were with you! I love old castles and just adore puffins. I would like your permission to reprint the second puffin photo to frame?
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos! Looks like you visited some gorgeous places and the puffins are too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos and your holiday looks wonderful! Oooo, puffins! I would love to see puffins like that!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! No wonder you had a good vacation.
ReplyDeleteAw look at the little Puffins! Cute!!! And my house looks simply beautiful in your photos (giggle)...seriously LOVE the pics.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Andrea:) Lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good holiday. Lovely photos, Rosie loved the Puffins
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time Andrea. we stayed at Seahouses back in 1987 and keep saying we'll go back. Lucky you getting those great photos of puffins, a bird I'd really like to see for real.
ReplyDeleteAh puffins! They are so cute aren't they? Would love to visit the Farne Islands, looks like you had a great trip :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Andrea, I was only thinking about you and holidays last week, I know you usually go around this time. We do not have anywhere booked, but I do love this area. Glad you had a great time, last time we stayed in this area, we were in Beadnell, although I have visited the area since, but not to stay.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos - makes me wish I was there. Glad you had a lovely time. :0)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! All places I know and love well. I feel quite homesick tonight.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Wonderful pictures. I love all those places with castles and ruins, with a lot of history that can be seen and felt. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete