25 July 2009

Reached The Top

A short and sweet entry today I'm afraid. My progress on Random Thoughts has been good this past week. I have finished the top section, so now I can return to the middle and complete the bottom bit.





20 comments:

  1. very pretty! looks like you're getting close now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really coming along! Your stitching is beautiful, I just love your Random Thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks really good, love the specialty stitches in this.
    CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you're getting really close on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I especially like those little flowers off the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking gorgeous, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing! Very beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks good, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made a great progress on Random Thoughts, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so, very beautiful and your photos are great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Andrea! Beautiful stitching friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Random Thoughts is looking very pretty. I stitched Souvenir Sampler and really enjoyed the challenge of the speciality stitches. It will be a lovely heirloom.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hazel (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, it's looking lovely! Congrats on reaching the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely design and your stitching is, as always, beautiful.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.