31 August 2009

Bellpull Ends Arrive



Just thought I would pop in on this Bank Holiday to show you the new addition to my wall. The bellpull ends arrived a few days ago and I'm pleased to say they fit very nicely. I'm always a bit concerned that I have measured properly and have the best fit possible. Still no heart charm, it wasn't to my liking, I'm picky aren't I? LOL. I can add one at any time as the bellpull aren't backed in any way. So here are my three beauties lined up on my wall.

28 comments:

  1. WOW - that looks fantastic!
    and the three on the wall - more FANTASTIC!!!!
    Well done, I can hear the happy feet dancing from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RT and your three beauties look great lined up together.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great as bellpull.

    Love the collection you are gathering on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful. While quite often I am not very taken by cross stitch, I love the antique sampler style of this one. It makes me want to do one myself and I am more of a free embroidery kind of girl. Stunning! Gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look really wonderful. The bellpull ends compliment the design beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bellpulls Andrea - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ends beautifully set off your stitched piece, Andrea! Seeing the three bellpulls hanging together must fill you with pride and satisfaction - they're just gorgeous, especially together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your bell pulls look amazing. Seeing them hung all together is a real feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are stunning, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Andrea, they are all beautiful, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Random Thoughts is really lovely. I've never stitched a bellpull before and yours look so nice. Are they difficult to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each one would look loveley on their own but together they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, they're all so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that wall is a gorgeous piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous wall of Drawn Thread samplers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The three of them hanging together look amazing :) WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful finishing Andrea! They look fabulous hanging together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, yes I do agree, these are certainly three beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  20. IT is beautiful Andrea!!! Totally stunning...and the grouping...well that is divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful display.
    They look so elegant.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  22. They look lovely, I love your bell pull choices, they really compliment your beautiful stitching

    ReplyDelete
  23. The bell pulls are indeed beauties! The bell pull hardware you've chosen is perfect for the stitchery. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful display they make together. Love the needleroll, flatfold & exchange pieces too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow! These are beautiful. There is much work in him.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.