23 August 2009

Daisy, Daisy

Another finish!! This latest one is Daisy Sampler from Country Cottage Needleworks. I bought the chart earlier this year and I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not when I got home. I just thought maybe there was too much green going on. However having stitched it up, it looks OK. The white braid helps, I didn't want to get too fussy.





Daisy Sampler - Country Cottage Needleworks.
32ct mint green linen (DMC).
Recommended DMC and WDW threads.
Finished as a flat-fold.

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! The braiding is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect the way you did it! I luv all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Andrea! If you haven't already stitched the Sunflower Sampler from CCN you might like that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE this one!! I need to learn how to do the flat fold..!~ I have seen tutorials online..so may have to check it out..this one really caught my eye! Good job!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet finish and your Santa from yesterday is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finish Andrea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable. Love the flat-fold finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, it's really gorgeous! Well done, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully stitched and finished Andrea. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a lovely finish! The white braid sets off the green perfectly.

    OH MY!! Santa is absolutely stunning framed. I love the colors and the way the mats are cut. What an heirloom you have created. You can be very proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the green works and I love the white braid. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how the white braid echoes the petals of the daisy - nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very pretty! A gorgeous finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful, Andrea! And after being a lucky recipient of one of your works I know the finishing is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its very lovely it looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so enjoyed my visit to your blog....Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-).
    This is very sweet finish...
    --
    Venus
    Are you scared to be alone at

    home need security

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh Andrea I love that and the way you have finished it as well. Perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it, Andrea and your finish of Santa of the Forest is absolutely GORGEOUS!! WOW!! Big congratulations :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty and a great finishing job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your flat-fold looks fantastic!This is a perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another gorgeous finish!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  22. Andrea, this is lovely, I just love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.