10 September 2009

PIF from Sally

I had been lucky enough to be one of Sally's PIF recipients. Today I have received the most gorgeous needleroll. Sally hoped I didn't have this Shepherds Bush Forget-me-Not needleroll and I don't. I love everything about it, the sentiment, the colours, the stitches.....beautiful. It will add some colour to my SB rolls basket. :) Thank you Sally, you chose well my friend. :)



13 comments:

  1. Oh you are so right, best colors, great design sooo pretty
    Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gorgeous! I have always admired needlerolls but i'm too afraid to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea, that is simply stunning. I love the blue fabric and the finish is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Forget-Me-Nots are beautiful...such a thoughtful PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That;s gorgeous too. Love the colours Sally has used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you like it Andrea. It was such a pleasure to stitch this for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved that needleroll. It will be a lovely addition to your basket.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.