15 November 2009

Christmas Goodness

It was such a surprise to receive an email from Myra telling me she had received her RAK. Less than a week to go across the pond! I chose to send Myra one of the ornaments that I don't think were on my ornaments preview photo. The design was stitched with the DMC alternatives and I had to substitute the WDW Bethlehem completely with one of the colours I was already using.

Be Merry - Val's Stuff.
32ct Ice Blue Belfast Linen.
DMC Alternatives.
Christmas Ornaments Issue 2009.

10 comments:

  1. Adorable ornament Andrea! Seeing your lovely creations is keeping me inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is also so lovely. And all of them are so wonderfully finished. And now I am one of those lucky ones having one of your beautiful ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh....just precious!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one too but then again I love my Snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is even prettier in person! Thanks again Andrea, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish! Love the beaded edge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ornaments are beautiful and the finishing is wonderful. How do you get the beads on so evenly?

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.