While I have been waiting for the RAK ornaments to arrive (still waiting to hear on 2 - with fingers tightly crossed), I have been quietly stitching. This pillow was finished last weekend. I have been looking to have another finish as a pillow for quite a while so this was the perfect design. Stitched on 40ct 1 over 2 it is only 4" square. It could of been finish either way, landscape or portrait, but I decided or rather it just got stitched in an upright pillow.

Garden Pleasures - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Cream Newcastle Linen.A mixture of DMC, Crescent Colours and GAST.
Stitched 1 over 2.
Finished as a pillow.
Oh Andrea, this is such a lovely little pillow. Everything goes so perfectly together, the fabric, the ribbon and the colour. Gret job
ReplyDeleteI love that finish....I am going to have to try that....Nice!~ Faye
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteOh that is such a pretty pillow. Wish I had your finishing skills! :0)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Andrea! It looks like a fun project. Love the fabric you selected.
ReplyDeleteThis LHN design looks wonderful on the 40ct fabric. I love the way you've finished it.
ReplyDeleteIt's always a pleasure to see what you've been stitching.
Margaret
The colors work so well together in the little pillow, Andrea--just lovely :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! What a lovely stitching and finish! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet! Pillow finishes are my favorite. (I think, but I like pinkeeps and ornaments and.... LOL)
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful little pillow, Andrea! You finishing is perfect!
ReplyDeleteEverything about it is just perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pillow! The finishing is perfect! Love the bow detail...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish !
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea this is just too perfect for words.
ReplyDeleteLove
Patti xxx
Its lovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful-- beautiful stitching and finishing. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYou do beautiful stitching....congratulations on your finishes...
ReplyDeleteI too have a Blog and I am now one of your Followers.
Take care & Happy Stitching
What a sweet pillow! A lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous pillow! Enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful stitching!
ReplyDeletePerfect pillow - I love it!
ReplyDeleteAndrea...your work is simply exquisite...love the pillow finish!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri
Hi Andrea. That is the sweetest little pillow. I love how you have finished it.
ReplyDeleteI looked back at the ornaments that are being received. There are some beautiful stitches there. Nice work!
Oh my. Andrea your pillow is gorgeous! AND I got my ornament yesterday. I LOVE IT! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can' wait to get my tree up this year to hang it on.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so pretty. It's amazing how different ways of finishing make a design look totally different. The rich red fabric picks up the red in the design perfectly.
ReplyDeleteWarm wishes Angela
Loved the finishing.
ReplyDeleteIt is a gorgeous little pillow and I was so sure you had stitched this over one. Boy how some people can be so wrong sometimes. I just LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteLove
Patti xxx