12 November 2009

One Down, Ten To Go

The first of the Christmas RAK ornaments have started to arrive. I chose to send this one to Karan.

A Christmas Song - Full Circle Designs.
32ct Clay Murano Evenweave.
Mixture of DMC, GAST, WDW and Petite Treasure Braid.
From JCS Ornament Issue 2008.
Finished as an ornament.

18 comments:

  1. This ornament is gorgeous and so beautifully finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It darling Andrea and beautifully finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Exciting to see where each ornament goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornie! This one is definitely a "must stitch" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,
    It is just gorgeous. Beautifully stitched and beautifully finished.
    Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Karan - this is one beautiful ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really a wonderful ornament. Lucky Karan.
    Beautiful stitched and finished.
    I like it!
    Greetings, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this ornament - I made it last year for a dear friend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ornament! You finished it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I have left you a comment on here before but I just wanted you to know that this is definitely my favorite one.
    Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.