Another bounty of ornaments have arrived at their destinations. I'm just so excited knowing they are all arriving. :)
M.Grazia has let me know that her ornament has landed. Not everything is square or oblong! I can do round. :)
M.Grazia has let me know that her ornament has landed. Not everything is square or oblong! I can do round. :)
32ct antique white jobelan using DMC 304.
From JCS Ornament Issue 2007.
Lynda told me that she happens to collect snowmen so luck was certainly on her side when I chose this one for her.
Winter - Glory Bee.
32ct Ice Blue Belfast Linen.
DMC.
Freebie from Glory Bee.
Another one that no-one has seen as yet. Judy has received this one from this years ornament issue. This is more of a pinkeep type finish made into an ornament. I added a heart pin to the top as I'd run out of the little charms along with a stitched heart on the back - although I have a bag full of charms now, enough to last me quite a while, well at least get me through next year I hope.
32ct Lambswool Jobelan.
DMC alternatives.
From JCS Ornament Issue 2009.
All are beautiful, thanks for the link to the Glory Bee Snowman :) I see that one on my tree this year! LOL.
ReplyDeleteYet more beautiful ornaments Andrea. Where do you buy your Lambswool Joblean from?
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful. I love your fabric choices. x
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful! The snowman is also on my todo list :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all so lovely Andrea.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly spread a lot of happiness around with this generous giveaway.
Margaret
All or your ornaments are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAll these ornaments are fantastic. The Santa in the Moon is so pretty though.
ReplyDeleteAll 3 are beautiful. I love the bead effect on Santa's cap.
ReplyDeleteThey're all really beautiful finishes!
ReplyDeleteThree more beauties! I love seeing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching and finishing are great...thanks for sharing! I have definitely gotten some wonderful finishing ideas from you.
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are beautiful Andrea. It was so nice of you to share them with others!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all of these beautiful ornaments. I wouldn't have looked at a lot of the designs twice based on their photos in the magazine but seeing them stitched up, there are a lot I'd like to do!
ReplyDeleteYou're finishes (and photos) are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI still thank you so much for this so perfect ormament (today on my blog) and thanks for your generosity a kiss from Italy M.Grazia
ReplyDeleteAll the ornaments are beautiful! Love the fabric.
ReplyDeleteAs always, such beautiful stitching and finishing Andrea!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. all those ornaments you show in this post and in the last ones. They are all very nicely finished. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteThey are all gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love
Patti xxx
So enjoyed seeing all the beautiful ornies & exchange pieces. You have made lots of people very happy. :0)
ReplyDeleteWow, gorgeous work and how fantastic you had the heart to give them away!
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your work :)