30 November 2009

Whoopee!!!! (link fixed)

At last Annette has received her ornament. I was seriously thinking that she wasn't going to be able to hang it on the tree as it wouldn't be there in time. I had the chart printed out again and was prepared to start. Annette did say that the post was slow when I emailed her the other day. But everything is OK now and I can relax. Everyone has received and I hope are enjoying their ornaments.

Noel - Gazette94
32ct natural DMC Linen.
Crecent Colours 'Ruby Slippers'.

21 comments:

  1. Your Noel ornament is really very sweet! :) I love your use of Crescent Colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is very cute and I'm so glad it finally arrived - unlike my exchange!
    Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow; I really like this one!

    Is your Gazette94 link broken? (It seems to be)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful ornament. Glad that it reached its new home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each and every ornament you sent out was a beauty!!! What treasures they all will have for their trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, thanks so much for this ornament!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meraviglioso, complimenti ciao M.Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed seeing each of your ornaments. You're so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to stitch this one - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the "Ruby Slippers" thread that you used in this finish, Andrea. Another beautiful finish--lucky Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have stitched very beautiful ornaments again, dear Andrea! I'm sure every recipient has been delighted to receive an ornament from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty it is. It would have been such a shame had it been lost.
    I certainly am enjoying my ornament and will be hanging it on my tree soon. Thank you!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ornies have all been lovely to see. This one looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful. I love this pattern and I'm hopefully going to stitch it before this christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely ornament! I have this pattern printed out, and it really is about time that I got myself organised to stitch it because it is so nice. Glad to hear it finally reached its destination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just fantastic! I have the pattern printed out but never came around to stitch it. I tink I'll stitch it this December.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad it wasn't lost. Another beauty. :0)
    Mine has been on display in my living room ever since I received it. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.