18 November 2009

YLPS Round #4

I'm pleased to say the last exchange for the year has arrived at Edgar's door for the Year Long Prairie Schooler Exchange. I did have a slight panic when I saw this design on his blog and then read he had stitched it for someone. Phew! I chose to finish this as a mattress pincushion. Having finished one for myself last year, I think this is the first one I have sent to someone. I know Edgar likes his pinkeeps but hoped he wouldn't mind receiving something different, he didn't sound disappointed. :) Have a great Christmas Edgar!





December - Prairie Schooler.
Book No.91 Summer & Winter.
32ct Platinum Belfast Linen using DMC.
Finished as a mattress pincushion.

14 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful pincushion, he just cannot be disappointed, it is impossible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Edgar's blog...beautiful! I love the snowflakes on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, saw this one Edgar's blog and commented how lovely a job you did...but, I wanted to tell you personally that it was an wonderful finish!! I know that he loves it and will treasure it for years to come.

    HAPPY STITCHIN'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the cushion on Edgar's blog also. I love this design and how you finished it. Matter of fact, I stitched it for myself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this design around lately, and your finish is wonderful. :D He does like "Pynkeepes", but variety IS the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cushion is gorgeous! Did you use a tutorial for the finishing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it !!! Thank you again!!!

    edgar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on Edgar's blog! You did an amazing job on that finish! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swa this on Edgar's blog, and the finishing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another super finish Andrea, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Andrea. I too saw it on Edgar's blog and it sounded like he loved it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely ornament and a pretty finishing technique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous finish Andrea.
    I love the design you chose and the mattress style finishing suits it perfectly.
    Anyone would be over the moon to receive this.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have already admiref this on Edgar's blog. It's such an amazing finish, it looks gotgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.