Postie was late today, but that was OK as he had brought me a package. I have received a lovely needlebook from
Juanita for the
Year Long Prairie Schooler Exchange Round 4. The design is from the 1998 JCS Ornament Issue and is called Two by Two: Deer and I just love it. Thank you so much Juanita.

What a lovely exchange piece you received. I mailed mine a while ago and have still not heard if it has been received.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it.
Love
Patti xxx
What a cute pair of deer! And all that green is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteEverything is just beautiful, makes me want to put down my weaving shuttle and pick up a stitching project :-)
ReplyDeleteI do like this - will have to dig out that JCS mag! :0)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What a nice gift you received. The deer are so festive looking. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful needlebook! I love that pair of deer too.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Andrea! Thank you for the beautiful exchange you gave me last Spring (Yes I still remember!).
Such a nice exchange piece. I love the Two By Two books by Prairie Schooler. This one is so nicely finished.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love seeing all the exchanges this time of year!
ReplyDeleteI love the PS deer, Andrea; in fact I stitched that one myself this year (but have yet to finish it off!). What a nice gift from Juanita :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas!!
A very cute needlebook!
ReplyDeleteA lovely present you have received Andrea. Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteFantastic needlebook! Happy Christmas! x
ReplyDelete