8 January 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope everyone is safe and warm. The big freeze in the UK goes on with more snow on the way at the weekend and in to next week. It does look lovely over the fields but that's no good when you have to try and get into work. Thankfully we haven't had it as bad as some and I'm grateful for that.

I've been continuing with TSOC, finishing off his face, beard and the collar to his jacket.




You may of noticed that I've hd 2 finishes for 2010. Well I'm going to keep you all in the dark about those RAK finishes until the time is right i.e at the end of the year. LOL. I shall try and complete at least one month to get a good supply to giveaway again.

27 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Andrea!
    Thanks for vising my blog and the great comments. Your TSOC looks great. It has been very cold here too. Tomorrow it is to start warming up and by the middle of next week it is suppose to be 35 degrees. That would be a heat wave! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are suffering from such a cold snap. One good thing - lots of stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Santa. He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, your winter is like our winter last year! We don't usually get all that snow either and after awhile it's just a nuisance as you can't get around easily! But it's a good excuse for staying in and stitch! Your santa is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Santa is coming along quite nicely. He's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your generosity always amazes me...and I love that you are doing things like that!!! Your santa is gorgeous, and I am sure that I will be seeing more of him soon! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa is looking just lovely (his lips are now not too red anymore).

    As for 2010 finishes, I had my first the other day, too, yet I can't say anything on it yet because it's a "Thank You", so it should remain a mystery...now, if I could just get it in gear to the post I'd be able to blog it pretty soon--sooner than the end of the year, certainly.

    You are a model of generosity and good planning in your ornament giveaways! I'd like to get to the point that I have everything properly planned--down to my generosity. It's pretty easy to get busy and forget how kind you'd like to be--everything else just eats up the time first! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Santa! Look forward to seeing more of him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa is looking good! It is very cold here but we don't have snow. A little snow might make it a bit more enjoyable. :o) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Santa...love the vivid reds. happy stitches....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Santa looks fantastic!

    You are so generous with your RAKs and I loved seeing you give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your santa is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you santa, and you cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Santa looks wonderful Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Santa looks wonderful and those RAK pieces... they must be wonderful just like those in 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Santa looks lovely, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful face! Love your blog full of beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's looking fabulous. :0) We have sleet today, for a change, which is washing some of the snow away - not doing anything for the cold though, as it's still bitter out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrea your stitching is beautiful and this piece is beautiful too. Such wonderful shading of colors.

    We're very cold here! But I heard on the news this morning what crazy weather you're getting there. Hope that it warms up a little bit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Stitching. I love the colours. I did start this. Will finish it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Santa is coming alsong nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. He is coming along beautifully Andrea. The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your Santa looks great.

    What a tease you are announcing finishes and then telling us we can't see them until the end of the year. Not even a sneaky look at one tinny little part of them?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you've been receiving more snow than we have. Our snowfall is way down compared to what it usually is at this time of year. Hasn't stopped the cold though,lol!
    The Spirit of Christmas is looking lovely. I love that rich red colour.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fabulous piece. It's like watching a print developing.
    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.