A great 'sneak peek' Andrea. Both your RAKs look wonderful!
Oooh, I think I know the pattern of the one in the back :) Seeing even this small, they look beautiful :)
wow, they looks so cute
Andrea they look gorgeous!
LOL, thanks for the sneak peek! They look wonderful :)
they look wonderful!now I can't wait to see the next pictures!!
They look so pretty Andrea and your Santa is looking great too.Margaret
Lovely Christmassy colours.
Haha! I think that's a very small sneak at what are undoubtedly beautiful ornies! :)
They certainly look tempting! I love your little charm.
What a lovely little peep at these ornaments. It's so lovely to still have a Christmassy feeling about the place :>)Angela xx
Love the sneak peek! The charm is adorable!
Great sneak peek. :0)
Thanks for the sneak peek! I love the little "made with love" charm!
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A great 'sneak peek' Andrea. Both your RAKs look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I think I know the pattern of the one in the back :) Seeing even this small, they look beautiful :)
ReplyDeletewow, they looks so cute
ReplyDeleteAndrea they look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLOL, thanks for the sneak peek! They look wonderful :)
ReplyDeletethey look wonderful!now I can't wait to see the next pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThey look so pretty Andrea and your Santa is looking great too.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Lovely Christmassy colours.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I think that's a very small sneak at what are undoubtedly beautiful ornies! :)
ReplyDeleteThey certainly look tempting! I love your little charm.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little peep at these ornaments. It's so lovely to still have a Christmassy feeling about the place :>)
ReplyDeleteAngela xx
Love the sneak peek! The charm is adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat sneak peek. :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sneak peek! I love the little "made with love" charm!
ReplyDelete