18 February 2010

Santa Now Has Two Hands!

It's a good job I like red! It has been relentless, stitching all of that red and there is still more to go with the bottom portion of Santa's jacket. I'll be back next time complaining about all of the white/cream fur bit at the bottom of the jacket!

For those that have stitched this design, what have you used for 205C?


28 comments:

  1. He's absolutely gorgeous Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your santa is so impressive! Outstanding stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa is looking great! I'm stitching with lots of red right now too. I'm glad I like red! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is coming along beautifully. Great work. I will trade you for never ending red on a Mirabilia dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! He looks so good, though! Onward-Ho to cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw!!, es maravilloso!!
    Felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just amazing, Andrea--I'm glad you like red, too, otherwise I might not get to enjoy seeing Santa come to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Every time I check in on your progress it blows me away! Amazing!

    I would have thought the greenery would have been more difficult than the red (but I am not stitching it) ;)

    Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those green gloves. They really make the design great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is looking fabulous. Well worth all that red. You'll have him done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I could help you...but I can't. I love it - it is gorgeous! You're just zooming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks beautiful Andrea! I know what you mean about all that red and white. I stitched Santa in the Forest years and years ago and wondered if I'd ever get finished with those two colors. I think the white was the hardest to get through be Santa had a large beard in that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you, the red in this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so beautiful, I really can't find words for it. I love the colours, the fabric, everything is in such a harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He really is beautiful Andrea. The colours are so rich and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you're stitching up a storm on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't believe how quickly this is growing. Superb piece! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Santa is looking awesome. I love the rich colours in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is coming along nicely! I love the greens in this also.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great stitching. the 205c is a cord so not sure what you can substitute it with

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.