6 February 2010

The Spirit of Christmas Update

Progress has been slow since last time but I have managed to start on his jacket. It's good to get back to stitching blocks of colour instead of a stitch here and a stitch there.

21 comments:

  1. The reds in that piece just look fabulous on that linen. Great progress. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's looking beautiful, Andrea :) I have him in my to-do pile :)
    ((hugs))
    Yes, received your email :)rh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous BAP!! I love those rich, rich reds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours in this. Great progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Those reds are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing stitching and love those reds. Looking forward to your next "progress report"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work and Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful piece! I started a Santa tree skirt years ago and just found it today in storage---what a coincidence! You inspire me to get back to work on it. Can't wait to see yours finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a classic design, I enjoy seeing every update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress! I love this Santa design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shading of the reds. Just gorgeous.

    A stitch here and a stitch there drive me crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your stitching skills. You are a blessed artist. It was nice going through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty....remember every stitch counts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great progress Andrea. The colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so pretty! I know that you're glad you got to move down to his jacket...it'll be quick going now for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Santa is looking fabulous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Satna looks fab hun

    Hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Santa grows more and more handsome each week, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's such a beauty! I love all those reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. He's stunning! Looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.