26 March 2010

Final PIF Arrives

The last PIF to arrive was for Carol. I had wanted to stitch something from this Designer Series leaflet for a while. Luckily I couldn't find anywhere on Carol's blog that she owned this design, so off I went and stitched up Parrot in Cage.....which seems to sum up the design quite nicely.









Parrot in Cage - The Prairie Schooler.
Designer Series Booklet: Forget Me Knots.
32ct lambswool jobelan using DMC.
Finished as a pinkeep.

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the alphabet. :D How lucky Carol is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design, and beautifully finished too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,
    This is fabulous. I love this little design and your finish is superb :>)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish...I'd never seen this PS design. It's cute. Love the gold trim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! I'm sure Carol will love it. I really like the personalization on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your finishing on this is wonderful! Love the colors of design and the gold accents....Carol is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous. I wouldn't think it possible but I do believe each one of these you make just gets prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautifully crafted
    lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! It's a stunning pin keep. The gold trim really pops. It really is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely gorgeous. So professional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pinkeep looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! Carol is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous finish, I bet you didn't want to part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never get tired of telling you how much I love this, Andrea. I will always treasure it! Please visit my blog for a public thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome stitching and finishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Another beauitufl finish. Lucky recipient. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful! I admired it on Carol's blog already, but came here to see it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I love this. Andrea, your work is forever so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such an awesome pattern! I love PS and have never seen this one before now. Love your finish too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely design choice and a very elegant finish.
    Love it!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.