I have been making steady progress over the last couple of days. It's good to get back to speciality stitches again. This was charted for 34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen, but although I have a piece for another project I decided to go with 36ct cream Edinburgh linen. Obviously it will work out slightly smaller but that's OK with me. I have had a frogging incident already. I didn't read the chart properly and did all of it in back-stitching in the light purple colour. Read again! Back-stitching in light purple, Algerian Eye in light green.


The Treasure Box - The Drawn Thead.Box Top.
Progress as of 27-03-10.
This is a fabulous piece, and you have a great start. (Sorry to hear that frog visited you). I look forward to watching your progress on this one. It is going to be amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteOOh, I love the roses...and the rest too!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful start Andrea. When I see your Drawn Thread stitching it makes me want to start one - I have at least 2 kitted up and ready to go!
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty. Such beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely.
ReplyDeleteHate it when I forget how to read. LOL At least it wasn't a counting mistake that you didn't find for days.
Gorgeous! All of us have to reverse stitch from time to time. I know I can't be the only one! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful start there. I've got the Drawn Threads "Arbour" sereies kitted up to do. I look forward to seeing you stitch this up.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, and your rose stitches look perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow. You are making great progress and it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW you have a wonderful blog. I will enjoy coming back.
Oh, very nice, your new start.
ReplyDeleteYou made a wonderful pinkeep for Carol. She must have been delighted to receive it.
Beautiful start, Andrea! I love the pinkeep that you did, too. Your work is so nice!
ReplyDeleteOh wow it's gorgeous. I love DT designs, they are so fine and delicate.
ReplyDeleteAndrea - Please stop by my blog to pick up an award! I always enjoy your blog and your finishes.
ReplyDeletehttp://stitchingwitch.blogspot.com/
Great start your roses are so so neat I wish I could get mine that good. Lovely pregress
ReplyDeleteOh, your stitching is breathtakingly beautiful! Don't you just love The Drawn Thread designs? They are all so interesting and detailed. I need to go through my stash and start one. It's been too long since I stitched one of Cynthia's designs.
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner in the making Andrea. :0)
ReplyDeleteyour blog is great!!!
ReplyDeleteManuela
Oh I love that Andrea! It's looking beautiful.
ReplyDelete