'Tis the start of Just Nan's HummingBead Heaven. A touch of spring stitching at last. I reckon I am about a third of the way down. Charm and beads will be added at the end just in case I have to pull it up on the scroll frame. I'm stitching on 28ct linen for this piece and the holes seem so far apart after my exploits on 36ct. :)
Very pretty . . . looking forward to seeing your finish.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, I don't think I remember seeing this design before. The colours are really soft, I look forward to seeing the rest of this.
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and progress
ReplyDeleteA very pretty start - 28ct must seem enormous after 36ct!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors, such a burst of spring. Can't wait to see the finish.
ReplyDeleteVery springy!
ReplyDeleteVery, very pretty Andrea! Good going you!
ReplyDeleteOh another stunner in the making.... or should that be stitching? LOL
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeletea beauty!
ReplyDeleteLovely start Andrea. The colors are lovely.
ReplyDeletePretty piece Andrea! It's perfect for spring.
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely!
ReplyDeleteBear regards,
Beertje Zonn
Bear from the Netherlands
I have this in my stash, too, Andrea and have always wanted to stitch it... Yours is looking so pretty--I love all of the specialty stitches in it--especially the little birds. Can't wait to see your finish :)
ReplyDeleteIt's looking gorgeous, great start
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love the colors !
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty! Perfect for spring :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing the DT box top. It looks gorgeous. And this JN piece is just as beautiful with all its spring colours. Great choice.
ReplyDeleteI love this piece, its one of the vrey first JN's I did for myself, the colours are so pretty. I'm going to enjoy wayching your progress
ReplyDeleteGreat start, I just finished this one last night, I couldn't put it down.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
That IS SO pretty, Andrea :) As always you have the most loveliest projects :)
ReplyDeleteIt's very pretty so far, I love the Springy colors :)
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous start!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty Andrea. Looking forward to seeing your finish.
ReplyDelete