13 April 2010

Keeping Up-To-Date

..... except I'm not because I'm way behind on reading/commenting on blogs. Just thought I would check in with you all.

I have continued with HummingBead Heaven. I'm down to the last couple of bands now. Then it will be beads and the charm.




Just Nan - HummingBead Heaven.
as of 13/4/10.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, Andrea...that is beautiful, and what a delightful way to welcome Spring! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date! LOL!

    HAPPY STITCHIN'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, found your blog due to Bab's blog. Love your work, lovely sampler you are making here. Have become a follower. Come to see you again soon!

    Marcha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Hummingbird sampler is so beautiful. I love the colors and delicate design. Great job.
    Your box top is very lovely too. You stitch such gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your stitches are So Neat! Especially in the area alongside the geese--I think that's what's called "skill". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Andrea you are stitching up a storm and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Lovely & Hummingbirds are my favorite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very charming and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is coming along beautifully, Andrea. I've stitched the lower part of it (the bunny part), but have yet to finish it into an ornament...

    I do love the colors in this one, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful piece Andrea - love the bunny/hare. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Andrea! I find the days I do my blogging that not much stitching gets done. Blogs will always be there. When I'm in the mood to stitch, I go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this one. A nice piece of spring stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fantastic - so "springy"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and lots of colour changes. Happy Spring to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.