24 April 2010
Look What I Have!
This week has been a busy week for me at work. But it does have its compensations. These are 8 x 1.6L Really Useful Boxes that I pinched acquired on Friday. (Online price £2.27 per box) Some clients just don't know who they are sending their fuel samples in to. How could I not bring these home with me. Perks of the job, I book them in, I see them first, they're MINE! They only had dry peat samples in so a good soapy wash and they are as good as new. Some have a few plastic bits missing on the edges, but they are complete boxes and the blue latches are tight and secure. Perfect for me and my stash. One problem Mum thinks she would like a couple. Mmmm we'll see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow those are great! What a nice snatch...I mean gift! LOL
ReplyDeleteWow,these are perfect for stash!! How lucky can a girl get?
ReplyDeletePerfect!!! I love to repurpose things...excellent idea~ Faye
ReplyDeleteI love Really Useful boxes - the 3L ones are a good size for storing ornaments. Lucky you to get these for free!
ReplyDeleteThose are perfect for stash! :D
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great find! Lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteYou're just being eco-friendly by recycling! What a lucky duck you are.
ReplyDeleteThese are really not bad. I think I wouldn't have a problem to find the perfect use for them either, lol.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing your Just Nan piece. It looks gorgeous!
These really useful boxes are brilliant for storing stash Andrea. I have a good selection in different sizes for storing my own stash and couldn't be without them! Lucky you! :o)
ReplyDeleteWell done , great score !
ReplyDeleteI especially love that they have handles on them! I'd love to see what you fill them with and how you fill them. :)
ReplyDeleteI would be in heaven
ReplyDeleteGreat organization