2 April 2010

A Sunshine Award

..... and oh do we need sunshine around here! We've had a downpour today and only now at 6:00pm is the sun trying to poke it's head out. Too late it will be dark soon. :)

I have been blessed by another award, this time from Robin. I know these have been doing the rounds and if you don't mind I'll pass on the award to everyone who reads my blog with lots of Easter Wishes. Robin is a new-to-me blogger. Pop on over to her blog and have a peek. I've added it to my reader and I'm sure it will be one to add to your lists too.

I noticed too that I now have 211 followers. Wow little old me. :) Thank you all for taking the time to come and see what I have been stitching and creating.

2 comments:

  1. Raining here in Minnesota too - but we need to rain to green up the grass and the trees so I won't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another well deserved award Andrea. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.