31 May 2010

A Bit Of Progress

I had a good stitching day a week last Sunday and made a little bit of progress on the heart. Since this photo was taken I have finished 'Area 1' on the chart and am on to a dividing band. Woo-hoo! The colours are so me, I know I'm going to enjoying stitching this piece.





An Open Heart - The Drawn Thread.
34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen.
NPI Silks.
As of 29/5/10.

22 comments:

  1. What a lovely project, Andrea! I love those colors, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, Andrea! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. You do such nice work.. truly a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the colours. So pleasant and umm... is yummy the right word?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicate is the word that comes to mind when I see this. It is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, gorgeous heart - love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Andrea! Those colours are so delicate, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its beautiful Andrea, the colours are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these colours Andrea. It's such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful project, this DT piece. I have always loved stitching DT patterns because of al the specialty stitches. Great progress on An Open Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's very pretty Andrea!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have had that in my stash for a long time and I absolutely love your start. The colors are wonderful and stitching is lovely. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours are so pretty in this one. What a nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very very pretty, compliments.
    Regards Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's looking gorgeous, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty piece - love the colours. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.