23 May 2010

A Summer Project

It very well might also be an Autumn project and a Winter one too. I have started An Open Heart. Another one by The Drawn Thread. With work being so busy recently I decided as there are small motifs and small areas to work I could just pick this up whenever I pleased. I started this on the 16th May, about a weeks worth of stitching, so it could take me a while. I'm not sure how often I shall be blogging to update you all on my progress, a few stitches here and there is hardly worth the effort. My enthusiasm might be better after I've had a holiday. Hoorah!

An Open Heart by The Drawn Thread.
34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen.
NPI Silks.
As of 23/5/10.

18 comments:

  1. Nice start Andrea! Not to put you off, but this one took me ages ;) I think you're probably more disciplined than I am though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you do find time to stitch! This is such a pretty design...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty design. Lovely work. It will be nice to see your progress over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start, Andrea! I will enjoy watching your progress! I hope you find some time.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea picking up something you can divide into manageable accomplishments! I think that is why I like stitching alphabets. You see progress easily. Keep on stitching and please post your progress. I have a Drawn Thread waiting in the wings to start and you might be the encouragement I need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely start. I love the colors on this and it will go well with the other Drawn Threads you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I have enjoyed catching up on your blog again. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start Andrea! I look forward to seeing more of your progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a really pretty design. I've never done any Drawn Thread patterns. I think I should check them out. And I hope you can take that holiday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely start Andrea, as always I shall enjoy watching this grow. Enjoy your holiday when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to seeing your progress - if you don't get much done per week, you could always do it as a "end of month"-picture? Unless you expect to get it done a lot faster; I'm still working on an Easter project... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love Drawn Thread pieces. I'm going to look forward to watching your progress on this. It's always fun to watch the motifs come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely new start, I look forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to seeing your progress. I understand about the lack of time to stitch. I feel that one hour a day is just not enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made a beautiful start Andrea. I'm looking forward to watching your progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great start! I love the colors on this piece and the specialty stitches look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great start and such pretty colours. Where are you planning your holiday too anywhere lovely??

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.