15 May 2010

The Treasure Box - An Update

It seems such a long time since I posted anything but work has been a little bit hectic over the past couple of weeks. I just haven't felt like doing much at all in the evenings. Needless to say stitching has fell by the wayside and you'll see that in the photos below. Not a lot to show for a couple of weeks work. I picked up THe Treasure Box again from The Drawn Thread. I have nearly done all of the extra bits! The scissor keeper directly below and then the needlebook cover (minus the charm, I have yet to add that).





-oOo-

Over the past few months I have found that I've needed to make a couple of cards for family and friends so this has kick started the crafting bug of a different kind. Along with the cardmaking, I have become interested in ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). Mainly because they are small and you get to swap them, my exchanging habit has not gone away! Anyway I have set up another blog to cover all of my cardmaking and ATC attempts. :) You can find me here at  Let's Get Crafty!

19 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    Great to see you posting again. The Treasure Box is so pretty. Love the different stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treasure box looks lovely. I also get the urge to do some cardmaking and papercrafting. I look forward to visiting your new blog.
    My daughter Sarah does some gorgeous papercrafting and card making mainly for the crafting magazines you may like to visit her blog http://itsmesarah.typepad.com
    Your stitching looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Have bookmarked your other blog, as I alos love cardmaking. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your treasure box is coming along beautifully, Andrea--love the colors and the variety of stitches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking lovely Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice... I love the different stitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treasure box is going to be so pretty. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some seriously excellent stitches! It will be gorgeous when it's done, I can't wait to see it all finished - even if _I_ stitch for stitching's sake, doesn't mean I don't like to see a good finish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful Andrea. So good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely. It has such a nice border.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Andrea!
    I have so many friends who are getting the bug of paper crafting. It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colours!Excellent stitches !
    ciao Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful design and your stitching looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your stitches are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous design and, as always, stitched to perfection.
    I look forward to seeing your finished treasure box.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your treasure box its so pretty I like the colours and as alaways your stitching is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.