20 October 2010

Long Time, No See



Sorry to of gone off the face of the earth. Woah, a month of not blogging on here. I had every intention of doing so but I kept putting it off until the next day and the next day..... Comments have been few and far between as well I'm afraid, sorry. I can't even say I've been busy stitching. Not one new stitch in the Drawn Thread piece. I've finished a couple of Christmas RAK ornaments, done one or two crafting projects ( on my other blog) and started the covering of boxes for the Christmas Shoebox Appeal. Hopefully back soon with some proper updates. :)

12 comments:

  1. So glad you are back to blogging with us Andrea! You have been missed...

    Love the Halloween cards you created...they are gorgeous and so festive!

    HAPPY STITCHIN'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Missed your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think quite a few of us have been absent from blogland. Glad to see that you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. Everyone takes a break. Sometimes you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back, Andrea and thanks for the link to your other blog--your cards are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea,

    Welcome back to blogging. Good to know
    that all is well with you. It's amazing
    how time flies isn't it??

    I went and checked out your "Other" blog
    and was delighted and amazed by all the wonderful cards that you've been making.
    They are beautiful. You sure have been
    having a lot of fun with stamps, inks
    and glitter.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! You've been missed. Glad to hear you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, I know exactly what you mean. So often time just flies, but we do not know what we have been doing all the while when we look back!! Totally amazing.
    Love your other craft blog too, especially the falling leaves. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Andrea - I think there is a general blogging slump out there. Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your next progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is it slow with reading blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you back posting again. I think that happens to all of us at some point. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So you are feeling like me. I haven't been blogging for quite a while - and even not stitching, which is even worse. But I hope that the stitching and blogging mojo, mine and yours, will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.