20 November 2010

Ornament Winners!

The time has come to announce the recipients ... and for me to decide who has which ornament! :). So without further ado the lucky ones are:

Ladies if you would care to drop me an email with your address please I shall get the parcels off and away to you. as soon as possible.

I'm sorry there were only 5 to giveaway this year, I'll do better next year. :)

12 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe I won, I'm so happy, you just made my day, thank you so much! Can you tell I'm excited? lol Another ornament to add to the tree this year from a stitchy friend is just perfect. I will email you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea! I'm so happyyyyy!!! I will also send you an email now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea :>)
    I am so thrilled to have won one of your wonderful ornaments. Thank you so much for your fantastic generous giveaway.
    I have emailed you :>)
    Many thanks Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just can't believe I won! :o

    It's official: I am now excited to set up the Christmas Tree for this year! :D

    Thank you SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the lucky winners! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners. Thankyou too for offering us all the chance to win one, - maybe next time I might be lucky LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the lucky ladies... thy're going to be blown away. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.