So if you would like to be incuded in the draw, please leave a comment to say so. Draw closes 19th November, so be quick! The lucky 5 will see their names appear on a post here on 20th November. I would like to get these posted out during the last week of November.
I've also made myself an ornament for this year too. :)
32ct cream belfast using DMC 115.
Finished as a beaded ornament.
I've been on leave this week from work. I was going to do this, do that, do the other but haven't seemed to get much done at all. I did manage to make my way to the framers though to take in 3 items. I took in The Spirit of Christmas (Lavender & Lace), HummingBead Heaven (Just Nan) and Morning Song (Just Nan) which I finished way back in March 2009! I'm all excited again now and think that this has revived me a bit with the stitching bug. My framer asures me they will be done in 2-3 weeks, ready for Christmas at least, but he has a big job on for Pollyanna Pickering who has an exhibition soon. He still had 90 to frame!
I've started the inner border of my Drawn Thread piece. I'm hoping I can finish it before the New Year or even Christmas. Then at least I can have a new start which is always good for the spirits. Which one? I have no idea!
I'd love to enter your giveaway. Your ornaments are GORGEOUS! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDelete~Kat
Your finish i gorgeous. Please enter me in your giveaway. I would love to receive one of your ornaments.
ReplyDeleteOh yes please Andrea....I wouldlove to be included in your draw.
ReplyDeleteA lovely finish too
hugs Elisa x
Who can resist the chance to own one of your beautiful creations, Andrea? Count me in, please :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Your finish is very pretty and I would like to enter your giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous ornament Andrea! Please enter me into your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would love a chance in your drawing! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOooo count me in Andrea, I would love to win one of your Christmas ornaments!
ReplyDeleteLynn B
Oh-wow-o-wow! :D
ReplyDeletePlease include me, too! You are so generous to be doing this again, and I love the DMC 115 you've made for yourself. Great pick!
Thats just lovely! Please include me too, i cant resist! SweeT!
ReplyDeleteThe ornament you made for yourself is just gorgeous. Not only do I love, love, love the color but your finishing is fabulous! I would LOVE to be entered in your Christmas RAK giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Kathy
katkiley @ aol .com
Oh absolutely I would love a chance!! Please include me!!
ReplyDeleteYour ornament finish is beautiful - love the beaded edge!
Lovely ornie as usual Andrea! I wish I could take lessons from you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be entered in your ornie giveaway. Thanks for the chance!
Your ornament is beautiful. I love the color.
ReplyDeletePlease enter my name in your giveaway.
The Noel ornament is beautiful. Christmas is getting soo close now! Please throw my name in the hat.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I bet a Pollyana Pickering exhibit would be just beautiful. I love her work. I have her kit Tiger on a Rock in my stash, but (like most of my stash) I have never got around to stitching it. :-)
I would love to be in the drawing for an ornament - I promised myself at the beginning of the year that I would stitch 12 ornaments, but it hasn't happened yet!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful red! Je adore! Please enter me in the draw :D
ReplyDeleteI also would love to be entered in your ornie giveaway
ReplyDeleteLove your ornament . I'd like to enter your giveaway ,please.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Everything you do is beautiful, so count me in!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be entered into your giveaway please Andrea. Love your new ornie finish. x
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your give a way. Your work is very pretty. I love the one you have pictured.
ReplyDeletejoycefrank@sbcglobal.net
Please enter me in your giveaway! Your stitching is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh my!!!! I really love red ornaments ^___^
ReplyDeletePlease count me in your giveaway!
Hugs from Italy
(and thanks for the chance!)
Romina
Your ornament is beautiful! Red is my favorite color, would love a chance to own one of your ornaments. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
I would love to be included in your drawing! Beautiful work! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornament!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me into your giveaway!
Thanks!
I would love to be entered for a chance to win one of your lovely ornie's.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for the opportunity.
LISA V
Hi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteSince I was one of your lucky winners
last year I don't think that it would
be fair of me to enter again ... would
it?? Nah, that would be just plain
greedy ... wouldn't it?? No, seriously
it would not be right at all ... would
it??
Oh boy! I can't wait to see those three
newly framed pieces when they come back
from your framers.
Love your newest "red" finish Noel 2009.
Very pretty Quaker design and the DMC
115 thread is perfect as always.
Your framer has 90 pieces to frame for
that exhibit?? Holy Cow!!! Does he
plan to sleep at all or just work right
through??
Cheers!
I love this design and your finishing on the ornament is wonderful. I would love to be included in the drawing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful giveaway! I like quakers very much!
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your drawing!
I hope I will be a winner! November-is my month!!!
MARAVILLOSO!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love the chance to win something that you have stitched, your work always looks so incredibly neat. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteYour ornament is very lovley!
ReplyDeleteNicole
I especially like your blog,very very nice,Thanks for this graceful works...
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd love to enter your giveaway. I just made a Christmas Pillow using the Pineberry Lane, Merry Christmas chart. I gave it to my baby grandson with instructions to his parents that this was a magic Chirstmas pillow. When set out at Christmas, it guaranteed Santa would find his way to my grandson's home :)!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
You work is lovely as always. Please count me in!
ReplyDeleteI also would love to be part of your ornie giveaway;-))) And the one you are keeping is beautiful too,-))
ReplyDeleteGaby from Germany
I started a small cross stitchornie tree this year. Im afraid it needs a few more though! Please enter me! Thank You, Beth N. (stormybrew57@aol.com)
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea, your ornament is lovely!! I have that freebie here somewhere and seeing it all finished makes me want to start it too.
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your generous draw. I would love to win one of your gorgeous finishes! Thanks.
I would like to be entered in your drawing!
ReplyDeleteLaurawilson25@hotmail.com
I really like the red beads on your pretty ornament. Your work is very nice and I would love to win one of your ornaments.
ReplyDeleteI would love the chance to entered into your giveaway - so kind of you to do one
ReplyDeleteis very beautiful !
ReplyDeletePat
What fun! I'd love to be entered in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous finish. I'll not take part in the giveaway, as I was lucky enough to win one of your beautiful ornaments previously & it would feel greedy to try again. :0)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck to everyone taking part. :0)
The ornament is beautiful!
ReplyDeletePlease enter my name in the drawing!
suunnittelija @ suomi24.fi
Beautiful ornament! Please enter me!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Vânia, I am brazilian.
Your finish is very pretty and I would like to enter your giveaway! :)
My email is vania.mallmann@terra.com.br
Kisses
Please enter me in your generous drawing hun; I'd love to have one of your beautiful orns...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Shar
Ooh, I love the ornie you stitched, thanks for the link to it, I've saved it for future.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter your giveaway if that's ok please.
Oh Pick me !!!! I have just started making ornaments for my tree this year & I need more to fill up empty space !!!! I love Christmas & Ornaments & beautiful stitching & fun giveaways :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pictured ornament - thank you so much for the link !!
I'd love to be entered into your generous RAK!
ReplyDeleteYou're a beautiful stitcher and finisher. I cannot imagine your framer have 90 stitching projects to frame. What a busy guy he's going to be!
I'd love to be entered into your ornament drawing. You work is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be included in your ornament drawing. Thank you for your generosity! Love your Noel Ornament. It's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI think it would not be fair from me to enter this year as I won the most beautiful ornament from you last year. But I can't wait to see the ones you are giving away this year to the lucky winners, for sure they are all beautiful ones.
ReplyDeleteThe one you made for yourself is so wonderful, I love this colour and the design is also lovely.
Wow, your ornament is lovely, Andrea. Beautifully stitched and finished. You have really brought this freebie to life. 115 is my favourite colour too.
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway.
Warm wishes and thanks, Angela
john.sweby@btinternet.com
Your ornament is lovely Andrea and like Angela 115 is one of my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteYour finishes are always so perfect.
Please can I enter your draw.
Thank you for being so generous.
Hazel (UK)
jhcoombes@btinternet.com
I would love to enter your contest. How generous you are to offer so many prizes. Your stitching is beautiful, and the scalloped border and beading look fantastic on this pretty ornament.
ReplyDeleteLovely ornament Andrea.
ReplyDeleteYour very generous and I would love to be entered in your draw, thanks
Your stitching is wonderful. Hopefully I will be able to get the same type of results with more practise.
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Oooh! Please enter me in your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteoh my god this is totally amazing wow talk about talent,wow you have it by the bucket,load
ReplyDeleteJust totally fantastic,just poped over here from your other blog to thank you for the award and wow,so glad I did hugs cheryl xx
Gorgeous ornament:) I'd like to be included in the giveaway, thanks:)
ReplyDeleteTo create not just beautiful cross stitch, but also to finish so well--it's a gift. I would love to be entered in your ornament giveaway. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI won't enter your giveaway, Andrea, as I am already very honoured and lucky to have one of your gorgeous ornaments. Just wanted to say I love the one you have stitched for yourself:)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter your giveaway!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in :)
ci sono aNche io
ReplyDeleteteresa
What beautiful ornaments!!! You do such a great job with the finishing! Please enter me into your drawing and thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletehello!
ReplyDeleteI like your works!
congrats!
I want to play with you...
please enter my name...
lapappilon.blogspot.com
lapappilon@gmail.com
Hugs
Eva from Serbia
I'd love to be in your giveaway! Please, include me
ReplyDeletehttp://liska-tookie.blogspot.com/
tatyanka.fox@gmail.com
I would LOVE to be included in your giveaway!
ReplyDeletePlease add my name! Thank you for this generous offer.
stitchinpeanut@insightbb.com
Me too... I want to play!
ReplyDeleteThank you for having this for us!
I always enjoy your work. I would love to be included in your ornament giveaway. Thank you for offering this.
ReplyDelete