I am quite impressed with the 2nd class postal service received by these first 2 ornaments. I did only post them on Saturday morning after all.
Lesleyanne received this one safely. I hope I'm doing well with my choices as I didn't have time to go through everyones blogs to see if you have either stitched them yourself or others had sent the design already. I apologise if you already have them but no 2 are ever going to be the same are they! :)

Christmas Greetings - iStitch.
36ct antique white Edinburgh Linen.
WDW Holly, DMC 115.
Freebie from iStitch Charts.Finished as an ornament.
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt's just so lovely Andrea! I am sure each and every recipient will treasure them :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are just lovely! :) I know I'm looking forward to seeing what mine is and you are exactly right--no two are the same even when it is the same chart. :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are so pretty Andrea. Having received one of yours last year I know the recipients are going to be thrilled.
ReplyDeleteThank you again Andrea. I am thrilled to bits with mine.
ReplyDeleteBoth ornaments are very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBoth ornaments are gorgeous Andrea. I love your interpretation of Christmas Greetings!
ReplyDeleteLovely design and great finishing!!! Faye
ReplyDeleteVery gorgeous ornament, as always :)
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous ornie Andrea, I'm sure Lesleyanne will treasure her's also.
ReplyDeleteI haven't stitched or received the one you did for me before, but my love for Prairie Schooler designs has grown over the past couple of years so mine is perfect for me.
Very cute ornament! I just love the look of your blog...definitely puts one in the holiday mood.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely ornament!
ReplyDeleteSei bravissima!!!!!
ReplyDelete