The last ornament has arrived at it's new home with
Berit. I'm so pleased everyone has enjoyed their ornaments. I'm hoping to start early in the New Year with the ones for 2011. Organisation, that's the key!
Windows of Faith, Hope and Peace - Primrose Needleworks.32ct Antique White Jobelan Evenweave.
DMC 115.
JCS Ornament Issue 2010.
Finished as an ornament.
I fell in love with this ornament as well....Nice job as usual!! Merry Christmas, Faye
ReplyDeleteAll your ornaments are just beautiful Andrea. Congrats to the recipients for each one of the ornaments.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look awesome after being framed. Do post a picture once you've put them up
Beautiful ornament -
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas :)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning ornament.
ReplyDeleteYour finishing is perfect and spotlights the stitching! Beautuful ornament!
ReplyDeleteGorgeously done...this was a particular hit with everyone this season and yours for Berit is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this! My stitching station is right beside the tree (where else!? lol!) and I put this front and center at my eye level so I can admire it as I work--THANK YOU again, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI was going to say your ornaments get better and better but .. they are all simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as always Andrea
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish Andrea! I love that design with that thread - may have to stitch it for me! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a gorgeous ornament. I saw it on Berit's blog and know she loves it! How on earth do you get such neat/sharp corners? I could use any tips you have! :)
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely ornament, I bet Berit loves it.
ReplyDeleteBoth of your recent ornament finishes are gorgeous! That PN one looks so good done in red.
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful - so bright and festive. What a lovely gift you have given all of us this Christmas. Thank you so much and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Angela xx
You sent out some great surprise packages. The recipients are some lucky girls.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful Andrea. I bet Berit loves it.
ReplyDeleteAll your ornaments were gorgeous, congratulations
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteI like the pattern stitched in the DMC 115. Your work is always beautiful.
Merry Christmas.
I loved this piece as well and stitched it for my mom - it's a fun, easy stitch and looks fabulous when complete.
ReplyDeleteYour work is lovely, Andrea. Thanks for stitching our JCS ornament -- you've inspired me to stitch it in red! We've linked your blog to our facebook page. Keep up the great work! All best,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Gorski
Primrose Needleworks