Threads are all ready for my next start, The North Wind by Little House Needleworks. I don't have the recommended fabric for this piece, I don't stray too far from Zweigart linen, but decided I would stick with the Smokey Grey Belfast. The thread colours look really scrummy and I'm looking forward to some good 'ole cross stitching for a change.
Fabric & Stash.
Ooh , that looks lovely . I've been eyeing up this chart myself . Looking forward to seeing your progress. X
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely thread and fabric colour combination. It's fun to do other types of stich but sometimes you just need to relax with plain old cross stitching. Enjoy your new start Andrea!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to see your progress.
ReplyDeleteHappy stitching!
Really lovely colours which pop on that grey. x
ReplyDeleteThat looks lovely. Look forward to seeing your progress.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are just gorgeous and will pop so pretty on the fabric you chose. I can't wait to see your progress on this one. Your DT Winter Arbor finish is exquisite!
ReplyDeleteOoh, those colours are beautiful! I got this chart for christmas and think when I come to stitch it I'm going to have to use the recommended threads as well now after seeing your's.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. This looks like it's going to be gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteA great new project! happy stitching...
ReplyDeleteKaren
Great new project! I love the colors of the floss on the fabric, it will look great :)
ReplyDeleteThose threads look so lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh, love those colors!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this one to arrive at my LNS! Will be watching your progress with interest!
ReplyDeleteThose threads are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteCalifornia Steelhead Fishing | Axis Deer Hunting in Texas
very nice blog...
ReplyDeleteHawaii Shark Adventures
Alaska Halibut Fishing
Alaska Fishing Charters - Salmon - Halibut
House Cleaning North Attleboro – Natick, MA
Locksmith