19 January 2011

Unavoidably Detained

2011 has not been very kind to me so far. I've had a flare-up of a back problem and been off work for the past 2 weeks. Then since last Thursday until yesterday there has been no phone line so therefore no internet. Back to work today and everything has gone well. Normal proceeding will now resume.

I do have other news. While I've been absent my new stash has arrived from Handcrafts Online via Judy. I was blessed with a GC for Christmas and added to my stash with some Little House Needlework charts in Mary Kathryn's sale.





Stash!
Frosty Flakes - Little House Needleworks.
Red House In Winter - Little House Needleworks.
Crescent Colours 'Bing Cheery' for Red House In Winter.
Winter Band Sampler - Little House Needleworks.
The North Wind - Little House Needleworks.

20 comments:

  1. Sorry to learn that you've not been well Andrea, hope your back is much better now. You have some great stash there, will you be stitching one of them soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your poorly back. Hope you are feeling better now. What fab stash! Oooh which one are you going to start next? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you're feeling better soon!!! Back problems have to be just about the worst. Love all the new stash you received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you continue to mend, Andrea!

    Love your new stash...stash building always makes me feel better too!

    Happy Stitchin'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your back continues to get better. Lovely new stash. I got Winter Band Sampler today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry the start of the New year hasn't been very promising, Andrea. Back problems are really miserable. Glad it's beginning to mend.
    At least you have a lovely package of new stash to cheer you up. I love those LHN designs.
    Having no phone and no internet does have some advantages. I always stitch so much more if I keep away from the computer :>)
    Get well soon.
    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your back is getting better. Wonderful new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better! Love your new stash! Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go crazy without internet access. I just love your new stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea,

    Ohhh...yummy stash!! The Red House is one
    design that I really love because of ...
    well ... the red house. That Crescent
    Colors Bing Cherry red is delicious!!!

    Hope your back troubles go away for a
    long, long time and those technical
    gremlins move on as well. The year
    WILL get better. Enjoy your stash!!

    (careful) Hugs!! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are back in action. I like the patterns you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your back feels better soon.

    That's great stash. Can't wait to see them stitched up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you've had such a bad January so far, especially with the bad back, definitely not fun.
    Love your new stash, I have the bottom two myself and the top two are on my wish list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Andrea,

    this LHN pattern looks great! I will come again and see how you will stitch and finish it

    greetings from Bavaria
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your back problem clears up very soon, Andrea! I'm sure we'll be seeing some of these lovely things stitched up by you very soon...Take care now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear about your back Andrea. I hope it's much better soon.

    Love your new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are feeling better soon. What lovely stash! That Bing Cherry thread is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear that your new year hasn't got off to a great start. I hope the tables have turned and things will be much better from now on.
    Don't you just love LHN? I'm working on North Wind right now and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I received most of those charts in the past couple of weeks, too. I love them all!

    I'm sorry about your back. I hope it feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry your back has been hurting Andrea!! Take care and hope you feel better soon!

    Love all the new stash!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.