Beautiful progress! I think this is a great design...still pondering if I should stitch it seeing as I don't get snow...
Looking good! And very appropriate for the weather.
Wow! You are making fantastic progress! Congratulations, Andrea.
Wow, Andrea, you are stitching up a storm on this one! It looks gorgeous too.
I think this is slowly becoming one of my favorite patterns - Your progress looks great - I am so buying this pattern !!Take Care
That is one cute robin. Nice work.
Beautiful progress on North Wind, Andrea--I do love that darling little robin!
Wow your progress is just gorgeous!!!! Great job! It'll be finished before you know it.
It looks great! :)
This is such a pretty design! And that robin gives hope for spring in the midst of all this snow. :-)
Oh Wow that is gorgeous. Lovely progress.
Love this design and you have made fantastic progress :-)
Looking gorgeous!!! :D
Great progress - it looks beautiful!
How I wish I could hear that beautiful robin sing.......spring is on it's way! Looks perfect! Smiles...
This is so pretty and that linen is perfect.
It looks great!
Hi Andrea,beautiful work,I like it.Gracefully and pretty...
I wasn't so fond of this design from the pictures I have seen but seeing yours - just WOW! I love the colors in the robin.
That's looking lovely so far, Andrea.
So pretty, I love the colours!
Wow, great progress!!
your progress looks great:)
Very nice. I love how "robin" is in a different color than the rest of the text, really makes it pop.
Great progress, I love this one.
It's such a lovely design and your stitching is beautiful.Margaret
Great progress, it's looking lovely
Lovely progress, absolutely gorgeous!
Your progress is incredible! I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now and still not finished. It is a fun stitch, isn't it?
This is so pretty - the colours are wonderful!
Great progress - love the robin!
How beautiful! Oh how I wish I could make something like that! Just found your blog...really like it! Blessings, Joanne
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Beautiful progress! I think this is a great design...still pondering if I should stitch it seeing as I don't get snow...
ReplyDeleteLooking good! And very appropriate for the weather.
ReplyDeleteWow! You are making fantastic progress! Congratulations, Andrea.
ReplyDeleteWow, Andrea, you are stitching up a storm on this one! It looks gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteI think this is slowly becoming one of my favorite patterns - Your progress looks great - I am so buying this pattern !!
ReplyDeleteTake Care
That is one cute robin. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress on North Wind, Andrea--I do love that darling little robin!
ReplyDeleteWow your progress is just gorgeous!!!! Great job! It'll be finished before you know it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty design! And that robin gives hope for spring in the midst of all this snow. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Wow that is gorgeous. Lovely progress.
ReplyDeleteLove this design and you have made fantastic progress :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking gorgeous!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat progress - it looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow I wish I could hear that beautiful robin sing.......spring is on it's way! Looks perfect! Smiles...
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty and that linen is perfect.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea,beautiful work,I like it.Gracefully and pretty...
ReplyDeleteI wasn't so fond of this design from the pictures I have seen but seeing yours - just WOW! I love the colors in the robin.
ReplyDeleteThat's looking lovely so far, Andrea.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteWow, great progress!!
ReplyDeleteyour progress looks great:)
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I love how "robin" is in a different color than the rest of the text, really makes it pop.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress, I love this one.
ReplyDeleteIt's such a lovely design and your stitching is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Great progress, it's looking lovely
ReplyDeleteLovely progress, absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour progress is incredible! I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now and still not finished.
ReplyDeleteIt is a fun stitch, isn't it?
This is so pretty - the colours are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress - love the robin!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Oh how I wish I could make something like that! Just found your blog...really like it! Blessings, Joanne
ReplyDelete