11 February 2011

A Bit of Lurve

I must of been on some other planet to of not seen this freebie that Carol had designed for us all. It was only after seeing the finish of Lili's that I realised what I was missing. I had some Athalie thread in the colour 'Passion' so it was ideal and I wanted to make something with the trim that I'd found over the Christmas break. I'd stitched this last Sunday and only last night finished it up. I've done no more stitching this week at all, had a crazyily busy week at work. Just glad that it is Friday!


Love Freebie - istitchcharts.
32ct Light Sand Belfast Linen.
Atalie thread - Passion.
Finished as a small pillow.

22 comments:

  1. Very sweet but your finishing is what really makes it! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a lovely freebie :)
    Your pillow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - you have to love those freebies. But you finishing is what really made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely Andrea...I love the trim and hearts too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Andrea. Such a lovely finish especially those little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable finish! The trim, the red hearts, the floss colour. It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely little piece. You made it into a very beautiful pillow with all the fancy additions. I *love* this kind of little pillows very much, you can decorate them in so many different ways. Just the way you do them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both this and the North Wind are lovely, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Somehow I missed this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the thread you used and the finishing. Thanks for the lead to the freebie as I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely finish Andrea! I love how you turn my freebies into something special. May I 'steal' a picture for my blog please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely Valentine pillow :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Valentine pillow, I also love your previous finish, very nice!

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute finish, and that trim is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely and delicate work
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. sooo cuteee:X:X:X:X
    you have talent !
    visite my blog please http://bitzisstyle.blogspot.com/
    >:D<>:D<

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pillow is very pretty Andrea.
    What a lovely combination of fabric and trims.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have found great ideas for your blog. It's really a source of inspiration. I congratulate you and send my greatest congratulations. It's a real pleasure to read you

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.