looking good, but I hope you get on with yours faster than I am with the one I'm stitching. I'm doing a Drawn Thread sampler (Random Thoughts) and am about a third way through, which is where I got to about 6 months ago!!!Julia x
looking good so far Andrea :)
Oh your Souvenir Sampler is looking wonderful!
Ooooh, that is so pretty! Your stitching is gorgeous!
Wow, this is stunning Andrea! I bet its really therapeutic to sit and do too.Missed you this month over at Ali's ATC Swap Stop!.....Hope to see you again soon.Ali x
That is beautiful!
So pretty! I started this one eons ago and seeing yours makes me want to get it back out and stitch on it!
Nagyon szép!
Nice progress Andrea!
very pretty progress!
Beautiful stitching - it's coming along so well!
Great progress!
This is so, so pretty! I just love it. You do some beautiful stitching!
It's looking beautiful Andrea.
Gorgeous work - Such beautifully bold colors - I can't wait to see the finish !!
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
looking good, but I hope you get on with yours faster than I am with the one I'm stitching. I'm doing a Drawn Thread sampler (Random Thoughts) and am about a third way through, which is where I got to about 6 months ago!!!
ReplyDeleteJulia x
looking good so far Andrea :)
ReplyDeleteOh your Souvenir Sampler is looking wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, that is so pretty! Your stitching is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is stunning Andrea! I bet its really therapeutic to sit and do too.
ReplyDeleteMissed you this month over at Ali's ATC Swap Stop!.....Hope to see you again soon.
Ali x
That is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I started this one eons ago and seeing yours makes me want to get it back out and stitch on it!
ReplyDeleteNagyon szép!
ReplyDeleteNice progress Andrea!
ReplyDeletevery pretty progress!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching - it's coming along so well!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress!
ReplyDeleteThis is so, so pretty! I just love it. You do some beautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking beautiful Andrea.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work - Such beautifully bold colors - I can't wait to see the finish !!
ReplyDelete