Will keep an eye peeled here for any sign of your straying mojo. Not to worry...everyone needs a break once in awhile.
So what do you do when you're not stitching awesome, gorgeous cross stitch projects??? Surely it's really not warm enough in balmy olde England right now to encourage sun- bathing??? Read perhaps? Garden??
Fess up Andrea. You recently received an invitation to the Royal Wedding and right now you're trying to decide what to wear and shopping for just the right gift to give the happy couple. No time to blog or stitch until after the big day!
Thank you for helping me reach 100 follower. Earlier in my blog, I had posted that if I reached 100 followers, I would be giving away a little token of my appreciation. If you can visit my blog to get my email addy, and send me your mailing info, I will get your gift to you...Again, Thank you...Deanna
Maybe your mojo has taken a vacation...I am sure it will return to you in time. Meanwhile enjoy relaxing in the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that sunshine! Your mojo will return with a vengeance and all those pretty stitches will emerge soon.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't sound like you! Maybe you just need a little break. Hope you are well and your mojo comes back soon.xx
ReplyDeleteHope you find your mojo soon!! Happens to me every once and awhile too!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you find your mojo soon but in the meantime enjoy the sunshine :-)
ReplyDeleteHope your mojo returns soon.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and find your mojo soon. I miss seeing your lovely stitching!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we just need to relax a little :D
ReplyDeleteSoon your mojo will be back ;)
Well if you have to lose your mojo that's a pretty good replacement! Enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteWill keep an eye peeled here for any sign of
your straying mojo. Not to worry...everyone
needs a break once in awhile.
So what do you do when you're not stitching
awesome, gorgeous cross stitch projects???
Surely it's really not warm enough in balmy
olde England right now to encourage sun-
bathing??? Read perhaps? Garden??
Fess up Andrea. You recently received an
invitation to the Royal Wedding and right
now you're trying to decide what to wear
and shopping for just the right gift to
give the happy couple. No time to blog or
stitch until after the big day!
Send me a piece of wedding cake, okay?
Cheers!
Thank you for helping me reach 100 follower. Earlier in my blog, I had posted that if I reached 100 followers, I would be giving away a little token of my appreciation. If you can visit my blog to get my email addy, and send me your mailing info, I will get your gift to you...Again, Thank you...Deanna
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter :)
ReplyDelete.
__**_**
_**___**
_**___**_________****
_**___**_______**___****
_**__**_______*___**
__**__*______*__**
___**__*____*__**
____**_**__**_**
____**___**__**
___*___________*
__*_____________*
_*____0_____0____*
_*___/___@___\___*
_*___\__/...\__/___*
___*_____W_____*
_____**_____**
_______*****
.
Feliz día de Pascua
ReplyDeleteFeliz día de Pascua
Que bonito todo lo que haces.
Todo es precioso
Besos desde España
Mamen
Happy Easter day
How beautiful everything you do.
Everything is beautiful
Kisses from Spain
Mamen