12 June 2011

Noel, Noel !!

Another quick post to show my latest addition to the pile of Christmas RAKs. Gone from the traditional red, green and gold to the icy blue tones. This was a freebie back in 2009 and is still available.



Noel - L'R de rien (freebie).
32ct Belfast Linen: Kiwi Illusions 'Little Boy Blue'.
DMC: White.
Finished as a beaded ornament.

30 comments:

  1. I love your ornament Andrea. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely....it seems so calm!!! Blessings, Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verry Pretty!!! I love Christmas stuff, its my favorite time of year.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Andrea. I really like this one. Thanks for the link. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. truly delightful. my thanks too for the link

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your beaded edges are just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the simple beauty of this one, Andrea--I'll have to remember that lovely combination of the icy blue and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple, yet so pretty. Beautifully finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful finish Andrea, so delicate, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitching and finishing, love it!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty stitch and finish Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet finish - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful finish - I love the combination of blue and white!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. A lot of creativity we have here. Great design. Keep up the good work.

    Greeting, short term rentals Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is simply beautiful!!! What a lovely combination. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! I love the blue and white. It has a calming effect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andrea that is beautiful....I am usually a traditional red, gold & green girl, but this may have changed my mind...lol Elisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's lovely, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love all of your ornaments! They are all so beautifully finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Andrea, this is absolutely gorgeous. It looks completely different stitched in these colours, really wintery. and beautifully finished as always.
    Best wishes Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the way you finished this ornament with the beads, it's gorgeous! Would you consider having a beading tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  23. You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.