28 July 2011

Wishing you a ....


Another ornament for the Christmas RAK. I have put together a tutorial or rather a "this is what I do" set of photos for the beaded edge. Hopefully I will post that over the weekend.






Merry Christmas (freebie) - Log Cabin Needleworks.
Designed by Sandra Longan Miller of
Stitchin' and Life in a Small Town.
32ct Light Sand Belfast Linen.
DMC as charted. Omitted outside border.
Finished as a Beaded Ornament.

24 comments:

  1. Oooh Andrea, this is so pretty and really festive. I can't wait to read your beaded edge tutorial as I'd really like to give it a g. Your beaded edges really are eye catching.
    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'll be watching for that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finish! It is perfect. And I love the bead trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I can't wait to see the post about how you do the edge. I've been thinking about getting out some fall and/or Christmas projects, but it's so darn hot here, it's hard to think about the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling ornament. I could sure use a beading tutorial...thanks and hope to see it soon. pj

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! My dd was just looking at that chart today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute finish! I will be looking for the tutorial on the beaded edge, sounds like fun.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely ornie you've made Andrea - I'll look forward to seeing your tutorial as beaded edges on finishing is something I've yet to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Christmas ornament Andrea. I feel so guilty as not one Christmas ornament has been stitched here let alone finished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ornie, love the beaded edging!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ... have you a nice Christmas in July :)
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ornament. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a pretty finish. Love the yellow in between the greens. Looking forward to your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrea, I just LOVE, LOVE your blog and seeing all of your gorgeous stitching! Your ornaments are amazing, your finishing is perfection and you just inspire me so! Thank you for sharing your talents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Andrea I absolutely love your finish. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and cheerful ornament!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous finish Andrea! This might just get me into the mood to get started on some ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, Andrea - I need to start giving some thought to doing some Christmas stitching - it will be here before you know it!

    I just revamped my blog, and am holding a giveaway to celebrate - I hope you will take a moment to go over there to visit! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous finish Andrea.
    I'm lucky enough to have one of your beaded ornaments. Thanks for taking time to do the tutorial.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.