Very pretty!
Wow! Andrea, this is gorgeous, your finishing is perfect
love the way the design has come up . the colours look real crisp . as always your mounting is perfect.
Lovely design stitched and finished to perfection.The pretty green ribbon, trim and gold pins make it look very festive.Margaret
Oh that is lovely!
A stunning finish.
Beautiful finish! Your work is just stunning:)
Very nice pinkeep!
Just gorgeous, Andrea--whoever wins your Christmas RAKs will be very lucky indeed :)
What beautiful stitching, so neat and i love your finish.
That is one gorgeous ornament Andrea!
I've stitched this one myself but yours looks so much nicer. Must be that awesome finishing!
Beautifully finished !!!
That is a beautiful finish!
That is a truly lovely finish. Nice work.
It's lovely!Beertje Zonn
Sweet stitches and beautiful finish!!
This is beautiful!!!!!
Beautiful stitching and a wonderful finish!
Very beautiful work!
beautiful finish :)
Andrea, Your stitching and finishing are so perfect as always! Congrats on another beautiful finish!!
Beautiful winter pinkeep!Hugs,Tatyana
What a finish, just lovely! I intend to try your beaded finish on my next ornament!
What an absolutely gorgeous finish Andrea.
Someone somewhere is going to one happy person!
Absolutely beautiful stitching and finishing. I love the red house.
That's very lovely. And congratulations on finishing the Souvenir Sampler. It's a stunning piece.
very nice blog..... beautiful photos....i love blog...
Beautiful site, I'll go visit you. Ivana
Andrea, your blog is really wonderful.So many beautiful processes and finishing!Anna
I LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and hope you follow me back. XoXo Nicole Marianawww.romanianprincess.com
Wow,this is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
It's lovely, congratulations
This is so pretty and finished beautifully. It's one of my favourite designs. The red house positively glows with Christmas cheer :-)Angela xx
what a wonderful creation.
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! Andrea, this is gorgeous, your finishing is perfect
ReplyDeletelove the way the design has come up . the colours look real crisp . as always your mounting is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLovely design stitched and finished to perfection.
ReplyDeleteThe pretty green ribbon, trim and gold pins make it look very festive.
Margaret
Oh that is lovely!
ReplyDeleteA stunning finish.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish! Your work is just stunning:)
ReplyDeleteVery nice pinkeep!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, Andrea--whoever wins your Christmas RAKs will be very lucky indeed :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful stitching, so neat and i love your finish.
ReplyDeleteThat is one gorgeous ornament Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI've stitched this one myself but yours looks so much nicer. Must be that awesome finishing!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully finished !!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful finish!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful finish!
ReplyDeleteThat is a truly lovely finish. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeertje Zonn
Sweet stitches and beautiful finish!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching and a wonderful finish!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful work!
ReplyDeletebeautiful finish :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea, Your stitching and finishing are so perfect as always! Congrats on another beautiful finish!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful winter pinkeep!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
What a finish, just lovely! I intend to try your beaded finish on my next ornament!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely gorgeous finish Andrea.
ReplyDeleteSomeone somewhere is going to one happy person!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful stitching and finishing. I love the red house.
ReplyDeleteThat's very lovely. And congratulations on finishing the Souvenir Sampler. It's a stunning piece.
ReplyDeletevery nice blog.....
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos....
i love blog...
Beautiful site, I'll go visit you.
ReplyDeleteIvana
Andrea, your blog is really wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful processes and finishing!
Anna
I LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and hope you follow me back.
ReplyDeleteXoXo Nicole Mariana
www.romanianprincess.com
Wow,this is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, congratulations
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty and finished beautifully. It's one of my favourite designs. The red house positively glows with Christmas cheer :-)
ReplyDeleteAngela xx
what a wonderful creation.
ReplyDelete