I was lucky enough to win this on a giveaway many moons ago. Now I wish to hand it on to someone who will want the pleasure of stitching this lovely chart. I warn you, you will go through moments of madness trying to decide what to stitch where.
So if any of my friends and followers would like this chart
to actually stitch please leave a comment saying so. I will choose a name in a weeks time, Friday 29th June.
Hi Andrea, I definately love to own this chart, it is fabulous:) Thank you for the opportunity. I put a giveaway label on my blog's sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting a chart like this for a 'to do', it would be great.
ReplyDeleteAndrea,
ReplyDeleteI will try and see if I am the lucky one for this chart, What a fun stitch!!
Would love to give it a go. Throw my name in the hat, please.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to give it a go. Throw my name in the hat, please.
ReplyDeleteI have it, are you looking for someone to stitch it with you or did you already did it?
ReplyDeleteits a lovely chart ... have started this one for one of my crazies ... must get back to it ..lol
ReplyDeletelove mouse xxxxx
Love this design when I saw your finish! It's gorgeous! Sure would love a chance to stitch it, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Oh I would love a chance to win it! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
~McKenna
mckmuff@gmail.com
Drawn Thread designs are among my favorites and I would love to be considered for this drawing, Andrea--thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Drawn Thread. I love their style of samplers. I would do this sampler if I were to win it. Thank you for this lovely opportunity.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just became a follower. I'll be back :).
A beautiful chart Andrea....please don't include me as I already have a gorgeous DT chart in my stash that you kindly sent me a while ago...xx
ReplyDeleteI would love the challenge of this chart. Thanks for the chance to win it. Hope
ReplyDeletevorrei partecipare al giveaway
ReplyDeletethank you
bye
fiore
from italy
I am stitching a DT chart on a Round Robin and would love to stitch this one. Thank you for offering it, Andrea.
ReplyDeletethis sampler is amazing. I would like to win to stitch it. thank you for this chance. hugs
ReplyDeletePlease add me to your draw. Thank xx
ReplyDeleteI so love this chart, thank you for the opportunity to possibly win it!! Stephanie
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful of you to offer this chart to some lucky person. Its a gorgeous chart and it reminds me that I have it in my stash somewhere! I need to dig it up and make a new start ;-D
ReplyDeleteI would love to own this chart. thanks
ReplyDeletetinaesyr@gmail.com
Hallo,
ReplyDeleteich finde diesen Sampler wunderschön.
Vielleicht habe ich ja Glück.
Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany